Wednesday 2 November 2011

Will we ever know when the end will come

 This seems to be a hot topic for 2011. Many people have made many failed predictions over the years. I am sure there will be many more.  I am a true believer that we will never know when the world will end. According to the bible, we will never know when judgement day will occur. It could potentially never occur. I hope it never occurs in my life time. I never seem to be able to be able to figure out, how these are able to find people to support their cause.  They are willing to sell to support the cause. When these events do not occur as planned, many try to hide, commit suicide or develop mental health problems. We need to focus on living and not dyeing. When will we start looking forward to what the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment